I hope this is not an impulsive decision. I’m not utterly happy nor sad with my current profession, I feel like I’m just floating and never really take action for what I want and believe in. I’m too engrossed with the “scripted life of success” and what my family and friends would think that the fear of the unknown consumes me. I should really dig deep within myself and reflect on what I want or how I want to live my life.
At the end of a TED speaker’s speech, he asks everyone, “What’s the work you CAN’T NOT DO?” this, I think, I should really reflect on.
I pray for strength and guidance that whatever would be the path I’ll take, it will make me a better, stronger and much wiser person.
This time, I promise to keep it as attainable and realistic as possible ‘coz I’m kinda disappointed with myself that I’m not that strict with myself the last time. So, here goes:
(1) Hydrate, be creative & save-up. As with my last “monthly goal” these were the things I did well and will continue throughout my birth month.
(2) Sweat it out. These are my plans, [a] swim [b] go to the gym [c] set-up
(3) Capture memories. I’ve been obsessed with taking photos for aesthetic purposes and looking so “artsy” or professional looking that I forget to capture memories with my family and friends.
I totally don’t agree with this observation but I admit I’m a little flattered to hear it. I’m such a poser! Haha
Here’s the result of my “monthly goal”
(1) Still needs improvement but there’s been visible changes that shows I’m on the right track.
(2) This one, sadly, didn’t happen. Well, I started reading the last book I haven’t finished but until now it’s still unfinished.
(3) Did a little bit of outdoor activities but it was not at par with my initial goal.
(4) and (5) I’m pleased with myself because I’m on track with these. I did some crafty stuff and been thrifty all throughout the month. I will definitely continue doing this.